WHY GET A CUSTOM SOFTWARE?
Custom software isn’t like business, taxation and other programs you can buy in a store or online. Whether you pay less than $50 for other software, or into the millions, it’s still written for a wide variety of users. At the high-end, you’ll probably pay more than twice that amount.
With other programs you pay for the software itself, an annual licensing and/or maintenance fee, and specialized consultants to install the software and train your people, all without outfitting your business with a package that suits its exact requirements.
Custom software doesn’t come in a box from a store or an online download. What’s more, it isn’t meant to be most things to all companies. Instead, it’s developed to be everything for your company and your company alone.
- Over 20 years of Experience.
- Our Experts seamlessly integrate themselves into your organization. They learn the inner workings of your company and develop a practical solution for your goals.
- Transparent Processes, We keep you informed about your systems's health at all times.
BENEFITS OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT:
- Streamlines all your data entry and retrieval.
- Reduces redundant data and need for custom fields.
- Stores the information and fields you want the way you want it.
- Unrestricted and Unlimited access to your data for reporting, integration, and anything
- No expensive user licensing restrictions.
- Easily create custom reports and analysis.
- Complete control over permission and who can access which data.
- Scalable and Expandable. If you need new capabilities or changes to they can always be added.
- More security. Mass produced and commonly used software is targeted more frequently by hackers. Custom Software is a much less attractive target.
- Easy integration. Any integration your need can be built in from the beginning or added down the road.
- No fear of your software being unsupported or discontinued. You have the full source code and it is built using standard open technologies so have total control forever.
- Lower hardware costs. Since the software is designed only for what you need and not a bunch of things you don't, the computing requirements are much lower and simpler in almost all cases.